Online Induction Training Software
For all employees, contractors and volunteers
Contractor sign in / out portals
Online Inductions are a simple, transparent and cost effective way to keep your employees, contractors and volunteers inducted fast, while allowing your business to be OH&S compliant. Run your own induction training anytime, anywhere and spend less time managing your online inductions.
How it works:
Step 1 - Account Setup
Step 2 - Induct users
Step 3 - Track / Report progress
Upload your own training material and safety policies or create new content using an easy to use online induction software. Setup your own tests and pass scores, preview and export account activities to Excell. Free online help tutorials for admin users.
Send instant link invites to your participants. Online inductions are done on any device connected to the net.
Apps with embedded QR code readers can be downloaded by admin users to validate certificates and id cards.
Track inductees progress and generate printable reports on all account activities in an instant. Auto collect and track compliance documents, as part of online inductions. Expiration dates are monitored by the system and both users and admins are notified.
You benefit from
- Spending less time with easy to use editor
- Your own branding is displayed
- Improving learning experiences and outcomes
- Monitoring and testing user’s knowledge
- Bringing across workforce details in seconds
- Delivering site training to the right people in seconds
- Capturing Insurances and Licences during inductions
- Certificates of Completion are sent to admin and users
- Auto Notifications remind users to stay up to date
- Auto Invites and reminders are distributed to users
- Running same or different inductions for each site
- Inviting your users to self register via a link on your website
- Inviting other admin users with various access levels
- Scanning certificates to get an instant access to user info
- Printing or export reports on all account activities
- Ongoing technical support for admin users
- All data is securely stored in Australia
- Inducting unlimited users
- Moving information between your apps automatically
- Create online inductions courses
- Attach your own logo and colours
- Attach images, voiceovers and videos
- Setup questionnaires and pass scores
- Import existing user database
- Invite workforce to train online
- Request copies of compliance documents
- Receive copies of all Certificates issued
- Monitor expiration dates
- Request to do refresher courses
- Create multiple sites
- Create self registered portals
- Create additional admin user
- Scan Certificates and ID cards
- Generate account reports
- Get any questions answered
- Induct entire workforce
- Integrate with 1000’s of other apps
Start inducting today with 14 day Free trial. No Credit Card is required.
Apps are available for Iphones, Ipads and for Android device
AS TRUSTEd by
Our valued customers say:
introduce workforce to company inductions faster
Track and monitor users compliance documents
Stay in charge of your own content
single or multi site capabilities
Sign contractors in / Out
7 Reasons why businesses should start using induct for work
Simple & Easy – creating, managing & supporting inductions via paper & pen is time consuming, labour intensive and costly. Induct for Work provides a platform where inductions are created, managed and changed by your office staff and delivered to your staff, contractors and/or volunteers anywhere on any device with internet connection.
Benefit: Reduce the time and costs to deliver Inductions. Give your staff that are responsible for delivering your Inductions time back to focus on other tasks that help to generate revenue.
Peace of Mind – before staff can start their first shift, attend a new site or operate new machinery, they must be inducted. Traditionally, inductions are held prior at a company office, site or clients premises. This process is time consuming and costly. It is also very inefficient for everyone. Induct for Work allows you to send inductions to your staff, contractors and/or volunteers to their personal devices at any time (with an internet connection) and complete the Induction at home, while travelling to a work location, in between shifts or on-site.
Finger on the Pulse – keeping up to date with staff/ contractors and /or volunteers that are inducted, which versions they have completed and visibility of whether they passed the test is labour intensive and time consuming to manage and reconcile. Induct for Work offers a simple and easy way to audit every induction across every staff/contractor/volunteer and know instantly whether they are compliant or require additional support and assistance with their training.
Benefit: Automate and minimise the manual process of marking and validating the Induction tests. Know exactly which staff to focus on to bring them up to speed as soon as a test is completed, no matter where the test is conducted. Save your admin staff valuable time on this process.
Rinse & Repeat – every-time you start a new project, access a new site, win a new client or experience changes of a process, so does the need to induct your staff/contractors and/or volunteers. Induct for Work makes it easy to add new questions, make changes to existing questions, update questions, content and collateral without the need to re-invent the wheel, saving you time, money and valuable hours.
Benefit: Utilise valuable time on running & growing your business rather than being bogged down in the essential manual repetitive processes of your current Inductions.
All your documents in 1 place – with every job, you need to collect and collate a vast array of documentation including, insurances, licences, permits/trade cards, accreditations, training, compliance, public liability cover, Workcover, Working with Children checks,Union cards, Working Visa etc for every staff/contractors and/or volunteer. Induct for Work allows you to store and manage all these documents to ensure that your business is compliant. Induct for Work will even alert you when all these documents are due to expire so that your can work with your staff/contractors/volunteers to manage renewals and mitigate any risk of non compliance.
Benefit: Dramatically reduce the time it takes to manage content and deliver version control of all documents. The alerts allows your business to be pro-active on managing your compliance rather than being re-active.
Be a partner, not a vendor – Differentiate the value you deliver to your clients and build stronger partnerships by offering full transparency of the inductions conducted.
Benefit: Be different, stand out from your competitors and build trust by demonstrating that your investing in solutions to deliver better visibility and outcomes for your clients.
It costs you nothing to start – helping keep Australian workers trained and compliant so that they feel safe and confident in doing their jobs is the reason we started Induct for Work. We are so dedicated to this cause that our standard package (entry level) is provided at no cost to you – EVER!!. When you grow and require to run more courses and to take more inductees through training, we have a number of plans available starting from $99 + gst per month. If your business is affected by seasonal work, you can move down & up on the plans as many times as you need, without any penalties. No terms, no contracts & total flexibility.
Benefit: Remove a very manual, time consuming, costly, inefficient and essential process from your business by embracing technology to make it simple, easy, fast and more reliable that the current way. Deliver a better experience for your staff in being inducted, better visibility for your clients on the results of the inductions and allow your staff to focus more time on your customers, partners and vendors to help your business thrive.
Our Mission is to:
provide clients with the easiest to use induction tool
help businesses stay complaint
to save time and money and
To provide users with regular online training
What is an Online Induction Software?
Online Induction Software is the key to saving your organisation’s time and money in workforce training. It’s the only tool you’ll need to get your staff inducted, trained, compliant and prepared to start work faster, before ever setting foot on-site. Online Induction Software is the first step towards the commencement of employment of any employee, contractor or volunteer.
Online inductions propel and guide a new employees’ adjustment period by equipping them with all the fundamental information on their new working environment, required tasks, procedures and company rules and expectations. Simultaneously, they provide employers and management with piece of mind that all workers are thoroughly trained, that there is a consistency in the quality of induction and that they are being compliant.
Here at Induct For Work we offer an Online Induction Software that can fully prepare your workforce, track and manage all your staff inductions, is highly adaptable to your organisation’s needs and will increase productivity. In one click, inductions can be administered for workers to complete from home, in their own time and at their own pace. Ensuring workers arrive fully prepared and inducted on day-one.
Induct for Work is perfect for businesses of all sizes across limitless industries, we focus on delivering the best safety inductions, ensuring OHS compliance and keeping you informed on relevant workforce information. Small or growing businesses come with limited management staff and often limited resources. For this, Induct for Work’s readily available and time efficient induction software will highly beneficial. Making inductions highly manageable in one convenient location and freeing up supervisor time. Large businesses with multiple sites will benefit from the induction software’s ability to rapidly and simultaneously induct their entire workforce across many locations.
Select from our vast and comprehensive induction packages and opt for either self-setup or assisted setup to achieve the best possible training for your workforce. Induct for Work allows you to be in control of your content. Using our software, you’re able to customise your inductions to best suit your business from scratch, or select inductions suited to your industry from our wide variety of induction samples. You can create multiple slides and attach voice overs in various languages. You can attach pictures, video links and any other files to your slides.
How 'Induct For Work' can help
Inductions, although a vital part of the cohesive functioning of your business are not always time efficient. They often require countless hours you’ll never get back worth of scheduling, training, tracking, managing, paperwork, filing, following up and etc. Say goodbye to gruelling induction processes with our online induction software, and save hours upon hours of supervisor/admin time.
- Our online induction software can shave off up to 100% of the time spent on conducting on-site general inductions. In a matter of seconds you can administer inductions to all your employees, contractors and sub-contractors. You can train your workforce on the tasks that will be expected of them upon starting work, company policies and OH&S compliance, workplace safety protocols, how to operate relevant equipment (only for the equipment that does not require licensing) and may also include some site specific inductions to help familiarise them with their environments.
- Office hours and management time will be economised in collaborating with Induct for Work. The perks of having all documentation, licensing, induction records and administrative information in one location don’t limit themselves to it’s convenience. This will help save the time of your administrative team.
- Inductions can now be conducted in the employees spare time, from the comfort of their own homes. This means that inductions will no longer consume valuable time which your staff could spend working whilst on-site.
Online Induction Software is the cost effective alternative to training your employees,
contractors and volunteers. In adopting an induction software for your business you will
cut down on the unnecessary and exorbitant amounts you may not even have known
face-to-face inductions were costing you. Also, it’s safe to say that if online inductions
are time efficient, they’ll be the more cost effective option. After all, time is money.
● Completely rid yourself of the cost of hiring out locations to conduct large group
inductions. With our software you can simply ‘select all’ and rapidly induct large
groups of employees, from varying fields and work sites, using as many different
induction modules as are required, with no extra cost. It’s that simple AND
● Save valuable worker and administration hours and put them to better use. Say
your administrative and management team, who typically induct all your new
employees, spend approximately 1-3 hours on each new worker. Now multiply
those hours by the amount of new workers you take on. All those payed hours of
management work should instead be put towards more productive tasks for your
● Likewise, those same hours you’re paying workers to be on-site should be put
towards completing their respective tasks. Save the money from your staff’s
cumulative hours wasted on training and instead allow them to utilise that time to
make you money. Leave the delivering process of your induction training to us.
What separates Induct for Work from other online induction providers, above all, are our
prices. Why pay more money for less features when you can simply start rapidly
inducting your workforce with us and save yourself a fortune? Click here to view our
many induction package options, or to start your FREE 14 day induction trial here.
When you use Induct For Work online induction software, you will gain peace of mind that
your workforce inductions will achieve consistency in their quality.
● Employees shall all undergo the same training and can be effortlessly tracked
and monitored to ensure they’re up to date on their required training.
● Tests and quizzes can be utilised to ensure they’re retaining the pertinent
● You can check any employees number of attempts to successfully complete an
online induction and track their progress to better comprehend your workers’
comprehension of their training.
● Online inductions aren’t simply for new employees, this training can be made
available to all employees whether it’s to refresh their knowledge regarding
workplace protocol or to train them on changes in the workplace, you will have
the peace of mind that in any circumstance your staff will be well trained.
● Online inductions allow for the peace of mind that you are being compliant. They
provide proof of training and that workers have been made aware of OH&S
regulations, how to be safe in their workplace and company policies that refer to
behaviours such as sexual harassment or bullying policies. In any situation, the
progress history, uploaded documents and information in each induction will
serve as proof of compliance
Stay on top of your inductions with our facilitated tracking methods. Tracking is an
essential aspect of just how much our services will facilitate your life. A more organised
tracking method combines time efficiency, peace of mind and productivity all in one.
● Easily stay on top of accreditations and licenses utilising our software, and keep
all these pertinent legal and verification documents in one convenient uncluttered
● Track and monitor staff induction progress. See when your staff have completed
inductions, how many attempts were required and how many times the induction
● Equip your administration with the best tool in tracking for quick access to all
induction related information and vastly cut down on administrative time and
Keeping in mind the productivity of a business is in any administration’s best interests. We can help you increase your productive habits by freeing up time, money, providing more efficient and effective inductions, and by providing a more convenient method to management.
● Managers and administration will have more time to devote to other areas of their jobs with the time online inductions save, because our only job at Induct for work is to make your job easier.
● Decreasing the time it will take on-site for new employees to familiarise themselves ensures they’re ready to work and productive earlier on.
● The amount it would cost in employee and manager working hours on-site combined to achieve a successful induction is immensely reduced in favour of the price for your induction package.