Online Induction Software
Employee, Contractor and Volunteer
Spend Less Time Managing Inductions
Induct for Work is a simple and cost effective way to keep your employees, contractors and volunteers inducted and compliant fast, while allowing your business to be OH&S compliant.
Upload your own training material and safety policies or create new content using an easy to use online induction software. Setup your own tests and pass scores, preview and export account activities to Excell. Online tech support for admin users.
Send instant link invites to your participants. Online inductions are done on any device connected to the net.
Apps with embedded QR code readers can be downloaded by admin users to validate certificates and id cards.
Auto collect and track compliance documents from users such as construction cards, insurances, licences, police checks etc. Setup your own documents to be collected. Expiration dates are monitored by the system and your admin and users are notified.
How it works:
Your organisation will benefit from
- Spending less time with easy to use editor
- Your branding is displayed
- Improving learning experiences and outcomes
- Monitoring and testing user’s knowledge
- Bringing across workforce details in seconds
- Delivering site training to the right people in seconds
- Capturing Insurances and Licences during inductions
- Certificates of Completion are sent to admin and users
- Auto Notifications remind users to stay up to date
- Auto Invites and reminders are distributed to users
- Running same or different inductions for each site
- Inviting your users to self register via a link on your website
- Inviting other admin users with various access levels
- Scanning certificates to get an instant access to user info
- Printing or export reports on all account activities
- Ongoing technical support for admin users
- All data is securely stored in Australia
- Inducting unlimited users
- Moving information between your apps automatically
- Create online induction courses
- Attach your own logo and colours
- Attach images, voiceovers and videos
- Setup questionnaires and pass scores
- Import existing user database
- Invite workforce to train online
- Request copies of compliance documents
- Receive copies of all Certificates issued
- Monitor expiration dates
- Request to do refresher courses
- Create multiple sites
- Create self registered portals
- Create additional admin user
- Scan Certificates and ID cards
- Generate account reports
- Get any questions answered
- Induct entire workforce
- Integrate with 1000’s of other apps
Start inducting today with 14 day Free trial. No Credit Card is required.
Apps are available for Iphones, Ipads and for Android device
AS TRUSTED and used by
Our valued customers say:
introduce workforce to your site safety faster
Track and monitor compliance documents
Stay in charge of your own content
single or multi site capabilities
talk to our specialists
1300 797 805
1. To help businesses save time and costs by making it simple and quick to induct staff
2. To help businesses keep their staff safe with OH&S compliance through online induction training
3. To help businesses ensure staff are compliant with current certificates & licenses
4. To help businesses deliver a consistent experience to their customers to strengthen their brand through consistent induction learning
7 reasons why your businesses should start using Induct for work
Benefit: Reduce the time and costs to deliver Inductions. Give your staff that are responsible for delivering your Inductions time back to focus on other tasks that help to generate revenue.
2. Peace of Mind – before staff can start their first shift, attend a new site or operate new machinery, they must be inducted. Traditionally, inductions are held prior at a company office, site or clients premises. This process is time consuming and costly. It is also very inefficient for everyone. Induct for Work allows you to send inductions to your staff, contractors and/or volunteers to their personal devices at any time (with an internet connection) and complete the Induction at home, while travelling to a work location, in between shifts or on-site.
3. Finger on the Pulse – keeping up to date with staff/ contractors and /or volunteers that are inducted, which versions they have completed and visibility of whether they passed the test is labour intensive and time consuming to manage and reconcile. Induct for Work offers a simple and easy way to audit every induction across every staff/contractor/volunteer and know instantly whether they are compliant or require additional support and assistance with their training.
4. Rinse & Repeat – every-time you start a new project, access a new site, win a new client or experience changes of a process, so does the need to induct your staff/contractors and/or volunteers. Induct for Work makes it easy to add new questions, make changes to existing questions, update questions, content and collateral without the need to re-invent the wheel, saving you time, money and valuable hours.
Benefit: Utilise valuable time on running & growing your business rather than being bogged down in the essential manual repetitive processes of your current Inductions.
5. All your documents in 1 place – with every job, you need to collect and collate a vast array of documentation including, insurances, licences, permits/trade cards, accreditations, training, compliance, public liability cover, Workcover, Working with Children checks,Union cards, Working Visa etc for every staff/contractors and/or volunteer. Induct for Work allows you to store and manage all these documents to ensure that your business is compliant. Induct for Work will even alert you when all these documents are due to expire so that your can work with your staff/contractors/volunteers to manage renewals and mitigate any risk of non compliance.
Benefit: Dramatically reduce the time it takes to manage content and deliver version control of all documents. The alerts allows your business to be pro-active on managing your compliance rather than being re-active.
6. Be a partner, not a vendor – Differentiate the value you deliver to your clients and build stronger partnerships by offering full transparency of the inductions conducted. You choose how much or little information you want to share.
Benefit: Be different, stand out from your competitors and build trust by demonstrating that your investing in solutions to deliver better visibility and outcomes for your clients.
7. It costs you nothing to start and use the standard package – EVER!! – helping keep Australian workers trained and compliant so that they feel safe and confident in doing their jobs is the reason we started Induct for Work. We are so dedicated to this cause that our standard package (entry level) is provided at no cost to you – EVER!!. When you grow and require to run more courses and to take more inductees through training, we have a number of plans available starting from $99 + gst per month. If your business is affected by seasonal work, you can move down & up on the plans as many times as you need, without any penalties. No terms, no contracts & total flexibility.
Benefit: Remove a very manual, time consuming, costly, inefficient and essential process from your business by embracing technology to make it simple, easy, fast and more reliable that the current way. Deliver a better experience for your staff in being inducted, better visibility for your clients on the results of the inductions and allow your staff to focus more time on your customers, partners and vendors to help your business thrive.