We get asked a lot of questions here at Induct for Work, but here are the most common.
Before invites can be sent out, you would need to setup your induction by creating content or uploading your existing one. Once ready there are 2 ways of sending out an invite:
- Create user profile, select the induction name you would like user to go through, click “Send Invite”. The system will generate an automated email with a link to user’s induction.
- Enable self registered site portal. Share the url with your inductees or attach the link to your own website. Once your users visit the url they will prompted to self-register and then to go through the content. Certificates/ID cards are issued upon course completion and your admin is immediately notified.
There are a number of ways your online inductions can be tracked.
- All account activities are displayed in our dashboard, as they happen, live. You can also see their induction statuses.
- You receive daily notifications of all induction activities.
- You can generate induction activities reports per induction, per site, per company etc
- All documents submitted by your inductees are getting tracked by the system for expiration. Inductees as well as your admin are notified prior to document expiration.
It happens to most of us. Not to worry.
For step by step guide on how to reset your password click here.
You certainly can.
All powerpoint inductions can be uploaded to Induct For Work by following few simple steps.
1. Save your Powerpoint as images. to image slides and t
2. Attach these images to Induct For Work slides.
For Step by step guide please click here
We certainly can.
You will be shown how the system works and how it is managed. You will be able to tweak various functionalities under your trainers supervision and you will start inducting like a Pro in just an hour. There are different online and face to face training packages to choose from starting from only $349 + gst.
Click here to find out more.
While workplace inductions are not required in all industries and all workplaces, every single employer in Australia has a legal obligation to provide employees with adequate instruction and supervision.
Furthermore, inductions are mandatory in others such as construction, where two forms of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) induction are required (construction induction training and a site induction).
Such industries usually also require employers to provide evidence that this induction has taken place.
Regardless of whether or not you are required to provide employees (or volunteers and visitors in some cases) with a formal induction, there are many reasons why you absolutely should provide an induction for every new employee.
They are outlined within this article and clearly show why the time and effort required to create an induction program are well worth it, for both the employer and the new employee.
Plans for your business.
Standard – $0
This account suits very small businesses and it is also a great starting point to see how the system works.
Premium – $99 p/m + gst
You are free to create an unlimited number of induction courses displayed in your own induction portals (your dedicated url addresses). This plan comes with an unlimited number of users/inductees per month. Your logo can be attached to Certificates of Completion and to your portal. Reporting and Sms invitation features also become available with up to 20 sms messages sent per month.
Premium plus – $149 p/m + gst – Most Popular
You can create an unlimited number of induction courses that can be hosted over 3 induction portals. This plan comes with an unlimited number of users/inductees per month. Additional admin users can be added at anytime to run and to monitor your induction system with different degrees of access levels. You can also start integrating your data with thousands of other apps such as Xero, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office 365 and others. Various compliance documents and certificates can be collected from your inductees during an online induction.
Ultra – $249 p/m + gst
This account suits government, national and international organisations with multiple office locations.
You are free to create an unlimited number of online induction training courses that can be hosted over 5 induction portals. This plan also comes with an unlimited number of users/inductees per month and digital signature can now be captured at the end of each induction. Certificates of Completion can be swapped to issuing ID Cards with embedded QR Codes. These codes can be scanned by your Site Supervisors using their smart phones or tablets to authenticate ID card validity.
Sms invitation feature is also increased to 400 sms sent per month. Archived data entries can be scheduled for deletion.
Inductee pays – $0
This account comes with all the features available with “Ultra” plan at no cost. Our team will provide Free assistance to update your content once your account is setup. Each user/inductee pays $12 (incl of gst) for their own successful induction. Certificates of Completion or ID Cards are emailed.
Ultra plus – POA
Have any specific requirements that are not covered by our current plans? Please Click here to talk to us.
- Induct for Work is a fast, mobile friendly online induction platform that places you and your admin behind the induction wheel. You have constant access to all your online inductions, other data and reporting functionalities
- Induct unlimited number of users and run unlimited number of courses for just $99 per month + gst
- No contracts, no hidden fees, pay by the month, no credit card surcharges
- Upgrade and downgrade your plan at anytime with a click of a button without loosing any previously paid account payments
- 6 or 12 monthly invoiced accounts are also available
- Self guided free help pages are provided to all account holders
- Optional online or face to face training classes can be provided for small groups of admin users, at your or our locations
- Local technical support