Effective Date: November 4, 2020
- What we do with your personally identifiable information
- It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Company Name user ID and password
- credit card information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
- If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a re-seller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission – although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Company Name, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organisations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
- Other information we collect We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.We do use Google Analytics on this site. You have the ability to opt out.
We use Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use our website so that we may make improvements and give visitors a better user experience. Google Analytics is a third-party information storage system by Google that records information about the pages you visit, the length of time you were on specific pages and the website in general, how you arrived at the site and what you clicked on. To opt out of the usage of Google Analytics use your browser plugin.
- Handling of Files uploaded by you We do not look into files uploaded by inductees or account holders. If you need any technical assistance you may request us to login to your account which can automatically reveal some of your stored data. We do not make copies of any files you upload to “Induct For Work”. All file processing is done by a machine and there is no human interaction with your files. Your can request all your files to be deleted from the system by sending us a written request. We will contact you to identify you prior to any data being permanently deleted. Once approved your data will be deleted within 48 hours.
- Handling of Files for assisted account setups If you require us to setup your Company Account, our team members will be required to preview your induction content to be able to upload it to the system. We will not copy or share your data with any third party. If you wish not to share any data with us, we will not be able to assist you with any cases involving accessing your account.
- Cookies www.Inductforwork.com.au uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
- Sharing Your Data We do not share your files. However we do need to share some of your personal data in case your account is linked/integrated with other third party platforms. Your uploaded files will not be given out or sold to anyone. Your uploaded files may be visible and accessible by our approved support staff in order to provide you with technical assistance.
If you buy a package or if you subscribe, we need to send your name and your address to our payment provider Stripe, which is based outside Australia and European Union. This is necessary to check your payment information and to prevent fraud. Before providing any personal data to Stripe, please make sure that you have read their privacy policies.
- Security We do a lot to protect your data and make our service as secure as possible. We keep all your files in Sydney, Australia. We are committed to protecting all your personal data and your files. We take all necessary measures to keep your personal information and your files private and secure. Our staff is trained in order to properly handle your data. No third-party employees or contractors have access to your personal information.
Induct For Work maintains a secure IT environment and all security measures are constantly adjusted to technical progress. All transfers from and to Induct For Work are SSL encrypted. All our servers are located in Australia and have the appropriate measures in place to prevent unauthorised access (i.e. hacking). For more information on how we protect your data please feel free to contact us.
- Your privacy responsibilities To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Company Name Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
- Testimonials We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site. By sending us your testimonial, you give your consent to us to use your testimonial in all media along with your name. If you wish to update or remove your testimonial, you can contact us via phone or email.
- Social Media Widgets Some pages of our website may include Social Media Features, such as Facebook “Like” button, and Widgets such as the “Share this” button. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- How we Process Personal Information from EEA Visitors If you are a visitor from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to open your personal or business account, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, or for more details on our legitimate interests, please contact us.
- Information collected from children You must be at least 18 years old, or have your parent or legal guardian consent to use our Web site(s) and service(s). We do not knowingly collect information from people under 18.
- Data Retention We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or where we have an ongoing business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable, legal, tax, or accounting requirements). We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we have no ongoing business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Your Rights Upon your request “Induct For Work” will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You can always edit, review or update your Personal Information by in your account or by emailing us. We will respond to your request within one month.